Designed for hardening of fiber-reinforced composite structures and heating up of resin packages.
- Process chamber (hexagon) equipped with 24 magnetrons for the generation of microwaves
- Process chamber can be moved out of outer housing for maintenance purposes
- Charging of process chamber via charging trolley with auxiliary trolley
- Outer housing with cooling fan and switch cabinet integrated in service area
- Temperature recording in process chamber via optical fiber temperature sensor
- Selection of individual magnetrons via industrial PC with special software
- Homogeneous microwave field