Noxious Gas TestTo prove the resistance of the technical products to corrosive gases, Weiss Technik developed the corrosion test chambers cabinets series BSB. The BSB enables an exact dosage of the corrosive gases with a climate conditioned air volume. The main constituents of the corrosive, atmospheric trace elements are: sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxide (NOx), hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and chlorine gas (CL2). The basic unit consists of a test system of series Klima 3000 with 340, 600 and 1000 liters.
- Irradiation unit with high degree of irradiation homogeneity (made in Germany)
- Perfect, environmentally-friendly insulation of the test room
- Steam-tight design thanks to machine welded seams
- Optimised air circulation and therefore best temperature distribution
- Performance optimised temperature-regulating and patented climate system
The TS Series is a liquid-to-liquid thermal shock bath designed to operate for semiconductor devices within current military standards (Mil-Std 883 Method 1011.8 and Mil-Std 202 Method 107G, and with a load between 7.5 and 10 lbs.
Through the use of a robotic arm the basket is able to travel between the hot and cold baths.
There is an agitator system in each bath to ensure good temperature distribution and the large transparent Plexiglas lid allows full access to the baths for loading and unloading the test basket.
The large, translucent Plexiglas lid ensures full access to both baths for loading and unloading the test basket. The TS series also has a built in agitator system in both baths that enhances temperature distribution.
The TS-60 test chamber is made of two independently controlled chambers. One chamber is hot and the other one is cold. The temperature shock between hot and cold is created with the rapid transfer of the specimens on the lift and the subsequent exposure to a wide range of temperatures.
This robust temperature and climate test chamber raises the industry standard to ease operation, performance, and reliability. With a patented climate and temperature conditioning system you can create more productive and easily replicated tests for a larger number of products.
- Xcel Converto™ technology allows the user a modular, changeable, and expandable test chamber system resulting in reduced test set-up time, and greater flexibility for ever-changing test requirements.
- LEEF™ (Leading Energy Efficiency Footprint) technology is a high-efficiency refrigeration system that provides unmatched performance; it features optimal temperature and humidity control accuracy for precise testing results, faster ramp rates, and up to 40% energy savings.
- WEBSeason® is a precise user-friendly controller that offers real time multi-user multi-language programming and monitoring from any device from anywhere in the world simultaneously.