- ISTA, ASTM & ISO Package Specifications
- FDA / ICH Pharmaceutical Guidelines
- Fast Freeze Rate for Vaccines & Bulk Liquid Media
- Supports Accelerated/Aggressive Drug Stability Testing
- ISO 9001, A2LA & UL508A Certified
- -40C to 180C or -70C to 180C
- Ability to Reach 98%RH @ 95C
- Energy Efficient
- Quiet Operation
- Mobile Design
- Multi-Level High/Low Temperature Protection Feature
- Anti-Condensation Feature - Keep your product protected
The Weiss Technik pharmaceutical cabinet series is available in four sizes; the Pharma 280, 600, 1300 and 2000 all designed with durability in mind. Theses cabinets have been specifically developed to meet the requirement of testing facilities within the pharmaceutical industry. Also available in stock! click here
The TS-120 test chamber consists of two independently controlled chambers, one that is hot and one that is cold. The temperature shock between hot and cold is achieved thanks to the rapid transfer of the specimens on the lift and the subsequent exposure to a wide range of temperatures.
The TS-60 test chamber is made of two independently controlled chambers. One chamber is hot and the other one is cold. The temperature shock between hot and cold is created with the rapid transfer of the specimens on the lift and the subsequent exposure to a wide range of temperatures.
This robust temperature and climate test chamber raises the industry standard to ease operation, performance, and reliability. With a patented climate and temperature conditioning system you can create more productive and easily replicated tests for a larger number of products.