Noxious Gas TestTo prove the resistance of the technical products to corrosive gases, Weiss Technik developed the corrosion test chambers cabinets series BSB. The BSB enables an exact dosage of the corrosive gases with a climate conditioned air volume. The main constituents of the corrosive, atmospheric trace elements are: sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxide (NOx), hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and chlorine gas (CL2). The basic unit consists of a test system of series Klima 3000 with 340, 600 and 1000 liters.
- Irradiation unit with high degree of irradiation homogeneity (made in Germany)
- Perfect, environmentally-friendly insulation of the test room
- Steam-tight design thanks to machine welded seams
- Optimised air circulation and therefore best temperature distribution
- Performance optimised temperature-regulating and patented climate system
The TS-60 test chamber is made of two independently controlled chambers. One chamber is hot and the other one is cold. The temperature shock between hot and cold is created with the rapid transfer of the specimens on the lift and the subsequent exposure to a wide range of temperatures.