VOC Emissions test chambers are used to test volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that are common in car interiors and can cause illnesses or risk to the health of passengers. Product testing are aimed at limiting organic emissions indoors for improved consumer protection.
The emissions in new or almost-new cars are often between 800 and 4000 g/h and increase under certain conditions such as excessive heat. This range of concentrations represents a challenge for test procedures, as the results can vary depending on external ambient conditions. These VOC test chambers meet the requirements of DIN ISO 16000-9.
With this chamber, it is possible to evaluate scientific and production-technology measures for limiting emissions in car interiors and other products. Under precise test conditions emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC) from materials and products can be determined.
- Low-emission test chamber (purity in the molecular range)
- Elimination of contamination from the surroundings
- Very minimal adsorption and absorption effects
- Connections possible to all standard analysis devices
- The innovative WEBSeason® user interface allows you to program, control and monitor your tests at any time and anywhere – even from your tablet or smartphone