Available in both reach-in or cart-based versions, the ESS Series allows highly accelerated product temperature change rates through high air velocity conditioning.
Weiss Technik has developed standard models that feature either our patented horizontal or vertical air flow, as different testing needs dictate that different temperature ranges, as well as change rate capabilities be readily available.
Weiss Technik will equip your system with single-stage, cascade, twin-screw, LN2 boost, or LN2 cooled refrigeration systems, as well as the powerful Weiss Technik Controller/Programmer—all standard. By utilizing Quick Draw, we ensure that your product reaches set point as quickly as possible to reduce cycle times.
Please review the product features below, as well as additional options and industry applications. Contact us for additional information or to request a quote.
- Water cooled systems, standard
- Copper tubing cooling coils with aluminum fins
- Solder-in-place components minimize leakage
- High temperature silphosed or silver soldered joints
- Stainless steel drip pans in both compressor and cascade compartments contain condensate
- HFC refrigerants
- Nichrome wire heating elements
- Fail safe fusible link high heat limit protection
- Door interlocks to prevent test interruption
Air Flow Systems Features
- Externally mounted fan motors
- Jackshaft assemblies on all systems to provide maximum reliability and flexibility
- Aluminum backwards-inclined blower wheels
- Vertical or horizontal air flow systems
- High velocity air provides optimum air flow across your product
- Free standing consoles with 15 foot (4.57m) interconnect cables (additional lengths optional)
- Solutions Plus Touchscreen Controller/Programmer for accurate data logging
- Redundant Temp Sentry available as product fail safe protection
LN2 Cooling Systems
- LN2 cooling systems for rapid rate changes
- Closed loop or open loop systems
- 4-20 mA signal to control LN2 usage via a pneumatic modulating valve
- Redundant solenoids and pressure relief valves standard
- Solenoid control models available