Weiss partial air-conditioning units, type K13W-B, K15W-B, were specifically created for air-conditioning booths with electronics. These units protect high-end workshop equipment, protect sensitive electronics, and provide a comfortable indoor climate. This particular series of partial air conditioning units has cooling capacities of up to 5.8 kW and heating capacities up to 6.0 kW.
The air-conditioning unit is attached to the front of the container, and the system is controlled with a control panel inside the booth. The mounting frame is adapted to the ISO corners of the container allowing for easy installation. This system is ideal for places where NBC protection measures (ColPro) are required.
- Tested to be vibration-resistant and shock-proof in accordance with VG 95332, severity level 5
- Electromagnetic compatible
- Aluminum shell and frame
- Modular construction for easy replacement of components
- Gas-proof welded temperature control space (ABC operation possible)
- Easy operation from the cabin interior
- Different cooling and heating capacity as required
- Easy installation
- Air conditioning system
- Mounting frame
- Control unit
- Adapter frame for type A communications cabins
- HF filter frame for type B communications cabins
- Mains plug