The Star Galaxy™ HALT/HASS systems are integrated test chamber/vibration table packages. These chambers are outfitted with a liquid nitrogen (LN2) cooling systems in order to provide the rapid thermal change rates required to achieve maximum product stress. The vibration table is a six degree-of-freedom (6DoF) tri-axial pneumatic vibration table.
- Star Galaxy chambers are equipped with a Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) cooling system, which provides the rapid thermal change rates required to achieve maximum product stress.
- Galaxy system efficiently delivers high velocity conditioned air to the test space for unparalleled temperature cycling performance.
- Adjustable air-flow package allows the user to redirect and concentrate airflow to the product.
- Rapid thermal change rates are accomplished with smaller space requirements, lower audible noise, no water requirement, lower maintenance costs and greater efficiency than a typical refrigeration system.
- Vibration table is a state-of-the-art, six degree-of-freedom (6DoF) tri-axial pneumatic vibration table.
- Unique control system (StarView Software) gives the user the flexibility to control via one accelerometer or any combination of four accelerometers.
- Optional component control.