- IP X1/X2 (drip device, Option)
- IP X3/X4 (swiveling tube, Standard)
- IP X3/X4 (spray head, Option)
- IP X5/X6 (jet nozzle, Option)
- IP X9K (high pressure jet nozzle, Option)
Our SWT Spray & Splash test chambers are used for testing the protection of housings against water penetration. The splash water chambers can meet the test performance specifications for to perform IPX3 and IPX4 protection class tests in accordance to DIN VDE 0470 T1, EN 60529. Chambers are available with swivel tube radii of 200 mm and 600 mm and maximum possible swivel tube radii are 400 mm and 800 mm. The spray chambers have a test timer that allows for the test cycle to be automated with a time-table of 3 seconds to 30 hours.