Our WK3-0 climate cabinet was designed to simulate long term and accelerated stability tests involving different climates and/or seasonal climates and the climatic zones of the world.
The specimens that have been exposed to long-term testing or accelerated service testing played a primary role throughout the development and construction process of the WK3-0.
- Maintenance-free temperature conditioning and humidification systems
- Comprehensive documentation of data.
- Stability tests as per the ICH guideline, climate tests in which the climate remains constant as per DIN 50 014 and IEC 60 068-2-3 and additional test can be easily performed
- Device can also be used as a temperature test cabinet
- Highly versatile
- Digital measuring and control system Simpac
- 3.5“ TFT-color touch panel
- Simpati program tool on CD-ROM for convenient programming of control via PC
- Auto-adaptive control system
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Psychrometric humidity measurement with automatically wetted, self-cleaning sensor
- Refrigeration unit, air-cooled
- Ports Ø 50 mm and Ø 125 mm in the left and right side panel
- Safety cut-out against high and low temperatures (protection of the test specimen) as per EN 60 519-2 adjustable, with separate sensor
- Adjustable and vibration absorbing feet
- Automatic water supply without interrupting operation
- Calibration of 2 temperature values and 2 climate values
- Large water container, easily accessible
- Humidity bath flushing for cleaning of the humidifier water