Many products emit inflammable substances. Combined with air, these substances can develop with air a gas mixture, which is explosive. In order to prevent such an atmosphere that will cause an explosion, special precautions need to be taken.
For such applications, Weiss offers the WT/WK-II 2 G EEx IIB T3 (ex-proof test chamber) series, which enables tests to be carried out in a potentially explosive test environment within the test chamber.
- The explosion resistant measures were examined by the “TÜV Nord CERT GmbH & Co. KG”
- For the purposes of assessment, the 94/9/EG (ATEX 95) regulations were applied. Weiss received the design certification
- The units are designed for the performance of extreme climate values (e.g. long term tests at 85 °C/85 % RH).
- Extreme installation conditions – trouble-free operation can be guaranteed at ambient temperatures of up to 35 °C.
- Optimum air guidance and temperature distribution – better than ±1.5 K spatially guaranteed
- CE-Certificate of design according to ATEX 95 (TÜV 10 ATEX 56193x)
- Door contact switch with automatic lock
- Door frame heater, explosion proof
- Digital measuring and control system S!MPAC*
- 8“ TFT color touch panel, fitted at the front bracket
- CONTROLPAD in the door for actual value display
- Ethernet interface
- USB interface
- Condensation protection with dehumidifier coil to prevent condensation on the specimen
- 1 stainless steel port approx. 50 mm, positioned in left side wall
- 1 stainless steel port approx. 125 mm, positioned in right side wall
- Digitally adjustable high/low temperature fuse with separate, intrinsically safe sensor
- 1 shelf (stainless steel)
- Air-cooled refrigeration unit with environment-friendly refrigerants
- Temperature controlled steam humidifier
- Adjustable, vibration absorbing feet
- Indirect heating of test space by heat transfer oil in a closed circuit
- Temperature sensor intrinsically safe by isolation transformer
- 4 digital inputs and outputs
- Specimen fuse and switch-off
- Calibration of 2 temperature values (+23 °C and +80 °C)