- Comply with EUCAR Hazard Levels
- Explosion Resistant
- User Safety
- Meeting increasingly stringent requirements
- Full vehicle
The EV series AGREE style chambers are available in sizes ranging from 12 to 110 cubic feet (340 L to 3114L), and accommodate electro-dynamic and mechanical vibration systems and/or roll-in product carts. The EV series can be used as a test chamber or as a test chamber with vibration tables.
- Humidity option available
- Vertical Lift option available
- Custom sizes also available
These chambers allow for rapid temperature change rates and all systems are high pressure, leak tested, and operationally tested to performance specifications prior to delivery.
ApplicationNormally vehicles and/or fuel tanks are re-fuelled that are in the SHED chambers. The hydrocarbon concentration, for example, that occurs when fuels evaporate is determined in the SHED chambers. The system has the following functions:
- Circulating, and tempering fuel
- Re-fuelling vehicle
- Pumping fuel out of the vehicle
- Emptying system
- Fuelling with all common systems
- Fuels temperature conditioning of the test fuels
- Fuelling with defined fill rates and quantities
- Smallest footprint with the largest effective space
- Low energy consumption thanks to IE3 motors, optimised heat output, insulation and reliable door sealing designs
- World’s largest range of options and accessories in addition to comprehensive basic equipment
The RL SHED chamber was built to determine the emission of fuel vapors during driving. This system consists of a driver instructor unit with a ceiling mounted monitor, a dynamometer, emission analyzer, volume compensation with Tedlar foil, movable ceiling, software, and an airtight door.
The climate test chamber with built-in dynamometer test is fully capable of performing emission tests in accordance to European and American guidelines. Weiss Technik offers professional advice, after-sales-service and everything in between.
The table can be used separately from the chamber thanks to how readily the STAR Plus Series can be moved. With the “Easy Lift” actuator you can literally raise and lower the table with one finger. This duality means that the table can be used for one test, and the chamber used for a separate test, it’s like performing two tests at once!
- Irradiation unit with high degree of irradiation homogeneity (made in Germany)
- Perfect, environmentally-friendly insulation of the test room
- Steam-tight design thanks to machine welded seams
- Optimised air circulation and therefore best temperature distribution
- Performance optimised temperature-regulating and patented climate system
- High level of flexibility in the testing capacity thanks to mobile container solutions
- High level of measurement accuracy
- High level of reproducibility of the test results
- Shortened test time
The TS Series is a liquid-to-liquid thermal shock bath designed to operate for semiconductor devices within current military standards (Mil-Std 883 Method 1011.8 and Mil-Std 202 Method 107G, and with a load between 7.5 and 10 lbs.
Through the use of a robotic arm the basket is able to travel between the hot and cold baths.
There is an agitator system in each bath to ensure good temperature distribution and the large transparent Plexiglas lid allows full access to the baths for loading and unloading the test basket.
The large, translucent Plexiglas lid ensures full access to both baths for loading and unloading the test basket. The TS series also has a built in agitator system in both baths that enhances temperature distribution.
The TS-60 test chamber is made of two independently controlled chambers. One chamber is hot and the other one is cold. The temperature shock between hot and cold is created with the rapid transfer of the specimens on the lift and the subsequent exposure to a wide range of temperatures.
- Xcel Converto™ technology allows the user a modular, changeable, and expandable test chamber system resulting in reduced test set-up time, and greater flexibility for ever-changing test requirements.
- LEEF™ (Leading Energy Efficiency Footprint) technology is a high-efficiency refrigeration system that provides unmatched performance; it features optimal temperature and humidity control accuracy for precise testing results, faster ramp rates, and up to 40% energy savings.
- WEBSeason® is a precise user-friendly controller that offers real time multi-user multi-language programming and monitoring from any device from anywhere in the world simultaneously.