Our Star Galaxy™ HALT and HASS test chambers combine extreme temperature transition rates with random vibration to quickly help discover product defects. These chambers utilize a liquid nitrogen cooling system to provide the rapid thermal change rates required to achieve maximum product stress. The vibration table is a six degree-of-freedom (6DoF) x,y,z axis creating real-world vibration conditions. Table acceleration levels can be mounted and controlled via a tri-axial accelerometer block, or single Z-axis control.
HALT and HASS Testing Benefits
- Precipitates hidden or latent failures caused by poor workmanship or manufacturing processes.
- Verifies integrity of mechanical interconnects
- Prevents flawed units from reaching the end-user
- Detects changes in components and processes
- Decreases warranty and field service costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
- The innovative WEBSeason® user interface allows you to program, control and monitor your tests at any time and anywhere – even from your tablet or smartphone