- Possibility to use of metal parts, such as conventional metal tools and feed systems, in the microwave field
- High degree of product quality thanks to the maximum homogeneity of the microwave fields: Hexagonal chamber structure. By using microwave absorbing tool materials, additional positive effects can be achieved.
- Sizes from laboratory scale to large systems, e.g., as are required in the aerospace industry, can be achieved
- The modular design allows a flexible adjustment to your product
- Precise heating of the products
- Hybrid heat transfer possible