These large heating chambers are customized and adjusted to production processes through the development of customer specific solutions. These large ovens have been used to apply heat and mold various products such as helicopter cockpits, carrier rocket fuselages and the doors of the A350 XWB. These have been used in projects for customers such as Airbus Helicopters, DLR and GKN Aerospace.
- Short process times through high heating and cooling rates
- Ensuring high-quality products through uniform temperature distribution in the oven
- Reproducibility by use of components with consistently high quality
- 100 % traceability via networked control
- The innovative WEBSeason® user interface allows you to program, control and monitor your tests at any time and anywhere – even from your tablet or smartphone
Nadcap-conform aerospace system
As specialists for heating technology for the aerospace industry, our industrial ovens are of course AMS 2750 certified, making it possible for us to offer you a suitable solution for every oven class and instrumentation level. The FAT and the required re-calibrations are included in our services.