The photostability test chambers, Pharma 250L and Pharma 500L are characterized by ideal light, UV, temperature, and humidity distribution and can therefore guarantee a completely reproducible climate, UV and light conditions. The lighting equipment used is in compliance with ICH Q1B guidelines, which enables photostability tests to be carried out in less than 100 hours.
- Ideal light, UV, temperature and humidity distribution
- Reproducible light, UV and climatic conditions
- Lighting equipment used complies with the ICH Guideline Q1B Option 2
- Photostability tests can be carried out in less than 100 hours.
- Uniform irradiation of the entire storage area with the help of special light and UV filter systems
- Patented Vapor Humidification System (Sterile Steam System)
- Capacitive humidity sensor for humidity measurement
- The innovative WEBSeason® user interface allows you to program, control and monitor your tests at any time and anywhere – even from your tablet or smartphone