The Weiss Technik pharmaceutical cabinet series is available in four sizes; the Pharma 280, 600, 1300 and 2000 all designed with durability in mind. These cabinets have been specifically developed to meet the requirement of testing facilities within the pharmaceutical industry. Also available in stock! click here
The interior fittings are entirely made of stainless steel offering a stor age area of 0.7m2 (Pharma 280), 2.07m2 (Pharma 600), 4.14m2 (Pharma 1300) and 6.21m2 (Pharma 2000) with 2, 6, 12 or 18 loose shelves which are supplied as a standard feature.
The working range of the cabinets easily meets the requirements of ICH Q1A and ICH Q1B standards.
The cabinets also permit the implementation of tests with other specifications in the performance range of the respective system.
Controlling of temperature and humidity is performed with highly precise sensors in combination with a specially designed control unit.
The control system responds quickly in order to correct setpoint variations caused by:
The influence of the cabinet’s contents (absorption or emission of water vapor by the test specimens or their packaging)
External influences (e. g. laboratory temperature, opening of door
- Digital measuring and control system Simpac* 3.5″ TFT-colour touch screen display
- Ethernet interface
- Lockable doors
- Password protected control panel
- Door contact switch
- 6 feet (Pharma 280) or 4 castors, 2 of which with brakes (Pharma 600, 1300, 2000)
- stackable (Pharma 280)
- Water tank, 13 l (Pharma 280) or 19 l (Pharma 600, 1300, 2000) with automatic and manual water supply of demineralized humidification water
- Air-cooled refrigeration unit with low noise emission
- Patented vapor humidification system (Sterile Steam System)