The TS Series thermal shock test chamber is the right solution for all your thermal shock testing requirements.
TWO ZONE, SINGLE CAPACITY (-2)
(One hot zone & one cold zone)
The products under test travel via a carrier basket, alternating between the hot and cold zones.
TWO ZONE, DOUBLE CAPACITY (-2D)
(Two hot zones & one cold zone)
In the two zone, double capacity system, the cold zone is always in use, which contributes to the efficiency of the system.
THREE ZONE, SINGLE CAPACITY (-3)
(One hot zone, one ambient zone & one cold zone)
In the horizontal three zone, the products travel via a carrier basket between the cold and ambient zones, and the hot zone travels to envelop the carrier basket.
- Guaranteed part temperature recovery/soak monitors the worst case part thermocouple and allows transfer only when the set-point temperature has been reached.
- Thermal heat sinks in each zone for peak demand of heating and cooling.
- Provides extra thermal energy to efficiently meet the MIL-STD 833H requirements.
- Supply/return air control selection switch
- Environmentally correct refrigerants are used that are ozone free and met all current regulatory requirements.
- Electrically interlocking chamber doors and equipment section doors
- Electromechanical carrier lock-out
- Transfer alarm/jam alarm
- Factory set over temperature controls
- Basket automatically stops when door are opened
- Emergency Off Button
- Over temperature protection (hot zone)
- Door safety limit switches
GN2 purge in cold zone minimizes build-up of frost on the cold zone coils, which extends the number of cycles which can be performed between defrosting.