The TS Series is a liquid-to-liquid thermal shock bath designed to operate for semiconductor devices within current military standards (Mil-Std 883 Method 1011.8 and Mil-Std 202 Method 107G, and with a load between 7.5 and 10 lbs.
Through the use of a robotic arm the basket is able to travel between the hot and cold baths.
There is an agitator system in each bath to ensure good temperature distribution and the large transparent Plexiglas lid allows full access to the baths for loading and unloading the test basket.
The large, translucent Plexiglas lid ensures full access to both baths for loading and unloading the test basket. The TS series also has a built in agitator system in both baths that enhances temperature distribution.
- Full opening plexiglass door to access baths
- ETL (UL STD 508) approved main power panel
- 2 Agitator systems, one in each bath
- Electrical isolation of basket through 1 Megohm resistor
- Bank of immersion heaters in hot zone
- Bank of immersion heaters in cold zone (used to raise fluid temperature to ambient)
- Expansion tank for fluid pressure during transfer
- Fluid filtering system
- Set of 4 casters with leveling leg
- Precise Touchscreen Programmer/Controller
- Honeywell DR450T Dual Pen Chart recorder (optional)
- Running Time Meter connected to Auto Operation Switch
- Auto/Manual basket transfer switch
- Manual high heat limit on hot bath (Max. +160˚C)
- 6 HP water cooled, attached cascade refrigeration system