- The volume of flammable substances that can be introduced is virtually unlimited. The heating and drying ovens comply with category 2 devices and can thus be installed in zones 1 and 2 of areas where there is a danger of explosion.
- Flexible design in compliance with device group ll, i. e. suitable for solvents of temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 and explosion groups llA and llB.
- Warm water or steam emitted from processes can be used as a heating medium. Low energy consumption and short process times with circulating air and low fresh air volume.
- High constancy of temperature within the entire work chamber.
- For installing in explosive zones, all components are explosion resistant according to the respective zone. Fresh air required for safe and reliable operation must be supplied from a neutral zone
- Heat treatment processes in inert gas atmosphere
- Processes under clean room conditions
- Drying of explosive substances
- Solvent recovery