Explosion resistant heating oven and drying oven VFT 60/90
The VFT 60/90 is an explosion resistant fresh air heating and drying oven. The oven is electrically heated and designed according to the fresh-air-principle. Due to the small floor space required it is also suitable for installation in laboratories and production departments. The advantages, e.g. no restriction on the volume of combustible solvents, suitable for solvents with the temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 in the explosion groups IIA and IIB, precise temperature uniformity in the whole working chamber.
The VFT 60/90 drying oven provides its safety concept of primary and secondary explosion protection measures for safe heat treatment processes in areas of the chemical, pharmaceutical, paint and basic material industry.
- Almost no restriction on the amount of combustible solvents in the working chamber (zone 1)
- Suitable for solvents with the temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 in the explosion groups II A and II B
- The equipment corresponds to the category 3, for use in zone 2
- Small footprint – also suitable for installation in laboratories
- Precise temperature uniformity in the whole work space
- User-friendly operation
- All explosion protective measures are checked for technical safety and certified (Declaration of Confirmity, certificate No. TÜV 11ATEX555859X).
- Electronic temperature controller, Jumo dTron
- Safety temperature limiter (STL)
- Power regulated by semiconductor relay
- Inner casing of stainless steel, material 1.4301
- Outer casing galvanized sheet steel and painted
- Bottom designed for transport by a forklift
- Multi-position grid rails to accept wire mesh shelves